Friday 13 August 2010

Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center

Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center Reviews
Other products by Little Tikes Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0



Read More From Here Now

3 years & up. Beautifully designed with a color scheme that compliments any décor. The kitchen has realistic features including granite-look countertop, double sink, telephone and more. The laundry center includes a laundry basket, ironing board with iron and clothes hooks. Assembly required. 40 1/2"H x 44"W x 14 1/2"D.

Technical Details

- Double burner stovetop, oven, dishwasher, all with clicking knobs
- Includes laundry basket, pullout ironing board with iron and clothes hooks
- Ganite-look countertop, double sink, roomy storage shelves, telephone and chalkboard
- Plenty of moving parts for realistic play
- Includes metal pots and pans with accessories, and spice jars
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great play kitchen for boys!" 2010-02-08
By Michelle B (Philadelphia, PA)
I wanted to get a non-girly kitchen for my 2.5 year old son and I did a lot of research before deciding on the Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen. I love that it is relatively small and that the colors match well with any decor. It IS time-consuming to put it together- approx 3 hours- but I think it was worth it since it seems a lot more sturdy than the cheap plastic versions that are out there. I found the directions easy to follow, and from reading other reviews I was aware that the parts were numbered on the plastic lid, which saved my husband a lot of frustration.




My son has loved playing with this kitchen- opening and closing the doors, turning the stove on and off. I especially like the muffins "cooking" in the oven- a cool hologram feature that shows raw batter from one angle and almost-cooked muffins from another. We have not used the small chalk board on the side because I don't want my son to get chalk dust everywhere, but I think it is a nice touch. The rest of the features are pretty standard- microwave, stove, sink, phone, clock, refrigerator, a few pots and pans- but the laundry center makes this a little different from all the other kitchens out there. My only complaint is that the laundry basket and washer/dryer are very small- my son can only fit one shirt in there- but it is very cute to see him doing laundry! The ironing board and iron are nice touches but he rarely plays with them- maybe because I don't iron very often and he doesn't really know what they are!



So far this kitchen is holding up well and I'm happy with the quality for the price paid. A couple of the hinges are a little off so the fridge door scrapes a bit and the oven falls open too quickly, but these are minor issues. Initially, my son had trouble opening the microwave door since there was a fairly strong magnet holding it shut, but my husband just reversed that piece and it opens and closes just fine now.



If you are interested in a wooden kitchen I would highly recommend going to a store to see this kitchen up close- the pictures don't really do it justice. Highly recommend this cute, functional kitchen!

Customer Buzz
 "VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE" 2010-02-07
By Ashley N. Morgan
After many trips to different stores and hours of reading online reviews and looking at different kitchens I decided to go with this one. I love how it has a very modern Pottery Barn look and isn't huge so it doesn't take up so much space in our playroom. I also like that it has a wash machine and kitchen in one to save space. My daughter is almost 2 and she loves it!!! VERY happy with this purchase....

'

Customer Buzz
 "Well designed, detailed, and compact unit." 2010-02-03
By G. C. Barger (California)
My daughter loves this kitchen a lot. I was afraid that this unit would be really large, but surprisingly, it is quite compact and they pack in a lot of bells and whistles to make it more fun. The colors are nice too and not too bright and it is well constructed. We did not have problems with assembly, it just takes a lot of time. The quality is nice and seems durable. I researched a LOT of other kitchens and I would definitely recommend this to any parent for their child. Buy early if thinking for christmas. Luckily I bought mine early before Christmas '09 and good thing too because it ended up being sold out everywhere!

Customer Buzz
 "Boy/Girl TWINS." 2010-01-17
By J. Gross (Lerna, IL)
Boy/Girl Twin Grandchildren LOVE this little kitchen. They can pretend "house" with the little ironing board/iron, the wallphone, the chalk board, the clock....this IS THE ultimate sturdy kitchen. Don't waste your money on any other. It also includes washing machine and laundry basket, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, stove, pots/pans/utensils.....the stove has a hologram with "muffins" baking that change from flat to fully fluffed up muffins. Kids love watching it. Best of all, 2 retractable doors that cover 2 storage areas for any extra kitchen/household supplies you give to the kids. PERFECT. DID take Grandpa 5 hours to assemble...but worth it.

Customer Buzz
 "Great quality play kitchen" 2010-01-14
By JM (Colorado)
I purchased this adorable little wooden kitchen for my 6 year old for Christmas. It is a little short for her, but she loves it. It is the only thing I've ever put together where all the holes matched up perfectly. I think it is constructed better than my real kitchen. It is made to last. FYI - a cordless screwdriver would be very handy, and allow an afternoon to put it together. Make sure you keep your little screws and pieces straight or it will get confusing. Well worth the extra cost.


Images Product

Read more Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center

No comments:

Post a Comment